Rules for Admission to Degree Courses
- Candidates who have passed P.U. II or equivalent examination can avail the prospectus of degree course from the College office by paying Rs.50=00. Further, along with the filled application and necessary documents mentioned below, the candidate should appear before the interview committee with their parents as per the scheduled date notified on the Notice Board of the College.
- Enclosures to be attached along with the application form.
- Original marks card of P.U. II exam with a Photocopy (duly attested)
- Original T.C. and a Photocopy (duly attested)
- A passport size photo to be pasted on the application at the space given and another passport size photo to be attached to the application.
- A passport size photo to be pasted on the application at the space provided and one passport size photo to be attached with the application.
- A copy of the previous year marks card.
- Original caste certificate with three Photocopies.
- Income certificate issued by the Tahasildar, declaring parents annual income is less then Rs.11,000/- (if applicable)
- The candidates who have passed P.U.II exam from our P.U. College should pay Rs. 30 as T.C. fees.
- Those who are in need of T.C. from the degree college office should pay Rs.50=00 as T.C. fees.
- S.C. and S.T. candidates can claim all those facilities provided by the Government.
- The admission given in the college is provisional. The University will finalize admission procedures.
- Those who are seeking admission to degree courses in our college should take prior permission of the previous college as per the University Rules.
- Students seeking admission to the degree courses should compulsorily attend the Parents Meeting along with their parents. The time and date of Parent Meeting will be notified in the Notice Board of the College.
- Caste Certificate issued for the current year with 3 Photocopies (if applicable)
- Those who are claiming exemption from tuition fees should produce Income Certificate declaring that parents annual income is less than Rs.11,000/- which is issued by the Tahasildar only for the current year. 3 Photocopies of the same to be attached.
- While filling the name of the candidate in the prescribed application form, S.S.L.C. Marks card pattern should be followed.
For Detailed information about Admission and Fee Structure Download Prospectus and Admission Application Format from below link
B.Com Prospectus –Download
B.Com Application Format-Download
B.Com Admission Fee Structure-Download
BBA Prospectus – Download
BBA Application Format-Download
BBA Fee Structure-Download
M.Com Prospectus –
M.Com Application Format-
M.Com Fee Structure-